Industrial Thermal Transfer Barc Code Printer
More Value, More Features, Higher Reliability
The TTP-268M Series of 6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer printers has been specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.
The TTP-268M standard features include a large LCD display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, Parallel and Serial communications as well as a PS/2 keyboard interface and an SD FLASH memory card slot that allows users to inexpensively add up to 4 GB of additional storage memory.
Choose from either standard 203 dpi or higher resolution 300 dpi models. The TTP-268M features 203 dpi resolution and print speeds up to 8 inches per second. The 300 dpi TTP-366M is ideal for 2-D barcodes, fine text and graphics labeling.
The TTP-268M Series is ideal for applications including compliance labeling, brand marketing, warning signs, drum labeling and a host of signage and agricultural uses. The printer is perfect for printing wide lateral bar codes without having to rotate the image.
Max. Print Width
Max. Print Length
Max. Print Speed
|Thermal Transfer||203 dpi||6.61″||580″||8 ips|
- High quality die cast aluminum design
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi models
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- SD Flash card memory expands storage to 4 GB
- Powerful 32 bit 200 MHz RISC processor
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® language support
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone or data entry at print site and Zebra®
- Compliance labeling for shipping and receiving
- Pallet labeling
- Inventory control labeling
- Drum labeling
- Warning labels
- Custom signage
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)